Tuesday, March 10, 2015

St. Patrick's Confessio: Section 26 - 32

"I give thanks to the one who strengthened me in all things, so that he would not impede me in the course I had undertaken and from the works also which I had learned from Christ my Lord."~St. Patrick

This passage deals with an accusation against him ,from something in his past when he was a youth before he believed in God.  He had shared something with a friend in secret which was later brought against him by his superiors. It's something many can relate to.

He never says what it was that was brought up against him, only that God forgave him of it.






Click below to find the entire text of
St. Patrick's Confessio

Read My Commentary on Previous Sections


Are you reading along in St. Patrick'sConfessio?  Please share your thoughts on this section in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment