Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Lego Creations

I just discovered a Lego Maniacs linky party!  So excited to join in, because my lil' Lego Maniacs create so many cool things with legos that I love to share!

This week, I'll post a picture of a very cool rocket car my middle son made.  He was very proud of this, as you can tell.  :-)



And here's a close up.


Are your kids Lego Maniacs?
You can add your kids lego creations at the linky here.

Or here...
(another party I found
while exploring the first)



3 comments:

  1. WOW that is great. THanks so much for linking up to the party. We do it every other week! Love that ship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His car is really cool, but I have to say that his smile is the winner!

    Jessy - Lego Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for joining us! That is one cool rocket!

    ReplyDelete