Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sleep Deprived Parent Shirts ON SALE FOR CHARITY!


I am selling some of my Sleep Deprived Parent shirts (and a few other misc. things) through Ebay Giving Works to earn money for Mercy Corps, an organization which is helping with the rebuilding efforts in Haiti, relief efforts in the Pakistan floods, and working around the world to help people affected by disaster, disease, poverty and oppression. 
  • More than 50% goes to charity.*
  • Auction starts at $9 plus shipping (less than in my shop)
  • The image is somewhat larger on these shirts than the ones sold through my CafePress and Zazzle Shops, and a slightly different shade of yellow. 



*I am donating 60% of the sale price of these shirts, but Giving Works takes a 7% processing fee, so the total which goes to Mercy Corps is 53% of the ending bid price.  The 7% is less than the final value fee Ebay usually takes, but waves for Ebay Giving Works. I am not affiliated in any way with Mercy Corps.  On some other items I'm selling the percentage to Mercy Corps is less.

1 comment: