Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What's Hot - What's Not Wednesday

Its time again for What's Hot/What's Not Hot Wednesday! Here's what's HOT and NOT this week.

HOT

Plans for a laid back Thanksgiving with my mom.

NOT
Realizing that I've grown to be such a cold wimp. Used to wear shorts and sorrels in the snow, and now I'm feeling frrrrozen at 68 degrees!

HOT
The tea I traded one of my mugs for from Yvonne's Tea Cafe--and getting it just in time for the colder weather. We're going to be reviewing each other products so I'll be sharing more about the teas I got here soon.

HOT
Finding a new favorite cereal--Kashi U with Black Currents and Walnuts. It has nearly the same amount of vitimins as the bran cereal I had been eating, but so much tastier. YUMMY YUMMY YUMMMMMMMY

HOT
New products at CafePress, including colored aprons and GYM BAGS! Still adding them to my shops, so I'll be posting more about these soon...

NOT
My sales at CafePress--nutten' sold since September!

HOT

Growing sales at my Zazzle Shop! Woo hoo!

NOT
Getting $15 free at Kodak Gallery but not getting to spend it because their photo uploader doesn't seem to work with my version of Mozilla (or maybe just our Linux operating system). DOH!

NOT
The mess in my home, still.

HOT
That my son's creepy meal worm that resembled a large maggot (a science project brought home from school) has now turned into a nice not so creepy brown beetle. Whew. He's named Oatmealy.

No comments:

Post a Comment